Buying or selling a home is one of the most important transactions you will ever make. That’s why it’s so important to have an expert on your side. Whether you are buying or selling a home, I am here to advise you throughout the entire process.
During my 20+ years as a licensee, I have advised hundreds of buyers and sellers and I understand what they went through because I’ve personally done the following too:
• Bought a first home / remodeled and sold it.
• Had a home built and – have built my own.
• Bought & sold vacant land (large acreage, waterfront & building sites).
• Bought investment properties (rentals).
• Bought and sold tax-defaulted properties (cleaned title defects too).
• Bought and sold a Condominium.
• Bought and sold a foreclosed property.
• Bought property on Land Contract.
• Bought a second home.
• Own / Owned rental properties in College Towns that catered to students.
• Flipped properties.
• Helped others buy short-sale properties.
• Rented a property while building… and more!
So whatever you plan to buy or sell, I can help you do it – all at attractive, competitive commission rates. Click Here for our commission plan brochure. Feel free to call, email or text me with any questions you may have.
I hope you find this site useful and informative and thank you for visiting!
Craig Mincy, Broker